Saturday 25 July 2020

More than words challenge - goodbye


Hi, It's been a while since I have published a blog post! I am entering the More than words July- Goodbye challenge, so here I am! This page is of my graduation from Uni (so it's very old) vintage you could say! And I guess I am saying goodbye to studying and Uni and also a life that was much simpler as I try and head out in to the workforce full time. I chose a purple colour for my monochromatic layout and even though the background dried a bit blue, I assure you it was indigo when wet! Lol






To go to this challenge click here




Thanks for dropping by.
Emma.

6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Emma! I love that you dug out the ummm 'vintage' pic! Really appreciate you joining us at More Than Words ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! I just looked up the defintion of vintage to make sure I got it correct and this is what I found "the time that something of quality was produced". So I guess I will take that as correct! Lol :)

      Delete
  2. Great take on the challenge! I love the leaves. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture for this challenge Emma, thank you for joining us at MTW xoxo Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma, I am glad you joining us at MTW with a beautiful project. Thank you so much. Stay safe xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is very cool, thanks for joining with us at MTW good luck

    ReplyDelete

More than words challenge - goodbye

Hi, It's been a while since I have published a blog post! I am entering the More than words July- Goodbye challenge, so here I am! This...