Saturday 2 September 2017

What's the Buzz?

Kraft Plus - September
When Sandra Wallace from Kraft Plus asked me to be Guest Designer for September, I was very excited and a bit nervous too! I found the perfect photo of my daughter when she was four weeks old with a little bee on her jumpsuit to create my layout.

 
Here is a couple of close ups of the cute bee charms that were in the July Uniquely Creative Kit which I surprisingly won from the Kraft plus June challenge. 
 



This is the link for the challenge if you are interested in having a go.

http://kraftpluschallenges.blogspot.com.au/2017/09/september-challenge-whats-buzz.html

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Emma...love your gorgeous take on the inspiration board, congrats on being a guest designer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tracey. Very excited to be guest designer. :)

    ReplyDelete

More than words challenge - goodbye

Hi, It's been a while since I have published a blog post! I am entering the More than words July- Goodbye challenge, so here I am! This...