Monday 8 January 2018

Show us your stuff - January

I am very excited to share that I am on the Show us your Stuff (SUYS) Design Team for 2018. This is my layout for the January challenge.
I was drawn to bright colours and the black and white stripes and I wanted to include the quote in my layout also.  For my handmade item, I have used a Charms creation circle which I have turned into a lollipop by adding a toothpick.  🍭 



Head over to the Show us your Stuff Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/showusyourstuff/ to participate in the challenge! 


A close up of the Charms circle. 


And a close up of the quote.

2 comments:

More than words challenge - goodbye

Hi, It's been a while since I have published a blog post! I am entering the More than words July- Goodbye challenge, so here I am! This...